My perspectives are harsh, critical and flecked with intense patches of anger over what are clearly injustices in life. There is no argument that people who are hurt generally see those feelings evolve into anger, and at times, violence.
I will paraphrase the perspective of Scott Orville Bergren who said something I have found in life, that being there are flowers, “but mostly weeds.”
I have been honored with the presence of some very unique and precious people of excellence in my existence, who I place far above me in worth and abilities, intelligence and character, many who are members of the fairer gender.
I have oft seen the markers of such priceless gems indicated by several tip offs, and these have been so accurate that I long ago used these indicators without error in identifying such people.
This section is to focus and give credit to such people, to assure and encourage them, and to help uplift them above and beyond the hurt and pain they have been/are suffering.
Francis Bacon said that “if a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts, but if he will be CONTENT to begin with doubts, he will end in certainties. Such is the story of my life, and I have found that the most beautiful people in the world inside and out, are dispensed by life with very unequal injustices. (Ovid)
- July 24, 2023 – When singers were real singers.
- April 14, 2023 – Time will tell us who the fake ones really are.
- April 5, 2023 – Little Gentleman Learns to Treat Women Respectfully.
- March 3, 2023 – Accept my sorrowing in the fellowship of your suffering.
- November 24, 2022 – Just tore me apart.
- November 11, 2022 – A family of five parting ways.
- October 28, 2022 – SPECIAL EDITION! Cruelest Cut of All.
- October 15, 2022 – She passed comfortably and painlessly.
- October 14, 2022 – She suffered a big set back last week.
- October 10, 2022 – Watching her die.
- September 14, 2022 – In her waning time.
- September 13, 2022 – Alienation of affection.
- September 12, 2022 – How and where do I get the energy to do what I do?
- March 31, 2022 – All are twenty to thirty years younger than her.
- March 1, 2022 – An ending that was fulfilling and happy.
- January 28, 2022 – Women reach back to their first knowing her over five decades ago.
- December 25, 2021 – Granny dumping!
- December 19, 2021 – They were ALL better off than this guy but did not know it.
- November 9, 2021 – My 98 year old mother being here.
- October 14, 2021 – I know exactly what happened from experience.
- October 11, 2021 – I am a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde individual.
- October 3, 2021 – Those four lines.
- September 9, 2021 – The 98 year old woman sitting at the table with me.
- August 30, 2021 – One of the saddest songs I have ever heard.
- August 30, 2021 – The process of watching someone deteriorate.
- August 1, 2021 – The adjustments are complete.
- July 5, 2021 – The road…
- July 4, 2021 – Contact must be kept faithfully.
- May 8, 2021 – Epitome of Truth.
- March 21, 2021 – The first time I heard this song, I pulled over and cried.
- March 5, 2021 – There is something about nurses.
- November 9, 2020 – Close friends with some women of excellence.