In 1969, a mere 52 years ago I walked out of high school a free man, graduating and silently celebrating the last bus ride home from high school. It was a bittersweet feeling then and still is now, and between that moment and the present, are decades of experiences and a keen observation of a drastic change happening within the span of a few years, that caused questions and consternation within that spilled out at times creating a focus on what had/what was happening to the fairer gender.
I was primarily a loner, aided and abetted by a mother who at 98 years of age now lives with us here, able to walk, talk and reason, get angry at me and scold me. She started me on years of living the dream, buying my first motorcycle, a used 150 cc Honda, and then in succession all new, from a 1970 Triumph Bonneville, to a 750 Norton Commando, to a 1200 cc Harley Davidson “Night Train” as well as a competition 250 cc Enduro in 1978 that had a faster acceleration from zero to sixty than my 1968 427 cu in. tri carb, four speed wide ratio positraction machine rated at 435 horsepower.
I never lost the urge to ride motorcycles and today have two. One is a 250 cc Suzuki closed circuit competition machine, the newest one a 300cc on/off road machine presently plated and roadworthy. But I digress.
My life was one big motorcycle extravaganza until 1978 when I married.
But all those years, putting many thousands of miles on a succession of motorcycles, each adventure, each trip, being mostly alone, my thoughts were on the changes I noted in the fairer gender. I was amazed at how they had digressed from 1969 to 1978, but ended up married in 1978, divorced in 2015, and now find myself with the puzzle figured out, and in non romantic but close emotionally intimate friendships primarily with three unique women, all with super high IQ’s, class, beautiful inside and out, and far better people than I am. What they see in me I am aware of, and will explain that later.
If it is true, and it is, that “learning is a voyage not a harbor, then my voyage since becoming friends with these three has/is educating me to a high degree. I have travelled and seen sights in panoramic beauty all across the USA north, south, east and west. I met two of these gals in the midwest USA and only one in “Canuckistan” but adore them all. I would be pleased and proud to have any of them as my wife, but that needs to be explained.
There is nothing more beautiful than a REAL woman and these all qualify, with an inner sublimity that flows over and around me, emanating from the inside and illuminating me mind, soul, spirit, and body, though I need to say the closeness is asexual but the strongest bond, feelings, cherishment and affection I have ever known. More on that later, it will take a lot of explaining to get through to the singularly and obtuse mindset of males who focus on the physical while missing the boat.
God was in earnest when He created woman, and it is to be noted He created nothing that approaches unto the sublimity of the fairer gender.
Many will wonder where the rough talking, unrefined man I am has disappeared to, or even if a new writer has been tasked with this section. However, professionals will recognize my style here is apparent and recognizable, and my moods/emotions on this topic are soft and controlled naturally by the subject matter.
I have lots here of interest to say, and as usual will not hesitate to address the topic in any area, and will, even in the sexual aspect, though in a correlative manner that communicates in moods warm, respectful, but also accurately.
As usual I will depend on my webmaster to keep things on track and offer suggestions I always take seriously.
- June 13, 2023 – I just love Conservative women.
- May 20, 2023 – “The battle and victory is the Lords.”
- May 6, 2023 – That is a fine looking family and adorable mother.
- May 5, 2023 – I have always had a soft place for nurses.
- April 19, 2023 – A fine looking couple.
- March 3, 2023 – God’s most beautiful and highest creation.
- March 9, 2023 – They all know I cherish them.
- March 3, 2023 – Where there is sorrow, there is holy ground.
- December 18, 2022 – A harmless eventuality.
- October 29, 2022 – A glorious truth.
- October 25, 2022 – The single biggest difference.
- March 14, 202 – I know and am close to women more beautiful than these.
- February 18, 2022 – An attack against girls and women.
- January 28, 2022 – I got booted after the site owner made a decision!
- January 26, 2022 – The singular beauty that young woman wore in the totality of pulchritude, natural sublimity and femininity…
- January 24, 2022 – There is nothing created more beautiful inside and out than a real woman.
- January 16, 2022 – Vibes more pleasing than the sight of a mountain meadow filled with field wildflowers.
- January 16, 2022 – A real woman.
- January 9, 2022 – A horrendous crime against humanity and God – Caution – Rough language/passionate expression
- January 4, 2022 – An expert psychologist found him to be unpredictable, dangerous and a multiple red flag mishap.
- January 2, 2022 – Casey DeSantis.
- December 25, 2021 – Deliriously happy now.
- August 25, 2021 – She kissed me full on the lips!
- August 20, 2021 – “I said Barbi she quipped right away, “Barbi Doll”.