I recall the first time I heard a rap (crap) singer killing the cat with his noisome wailing low keyed dirge of debauchery, violence and disrespect of women. That was years ago and I never forgot it, especially when I had eaten bad food and puked it all up. The bitter taste was the kicker well resembling the noise vomit puked up by self important crap rappers.
Below I will be posting REAL MUSIC of quality here sung by real singers, not fake morons whose disgusting lyrics glorify things that are evil and ugly.
I will be going AWAY back in time to the 1950’s and posting some real music as proof like everything else, the Law of Entropy stagnates and reduces the quality of music as time progresses. It was a much better time and place then in many ways.
- November 15, 2020 – BE MY BABY – The Ronettes.
- November 14, 2020 – This group had this hit in their teen years and like many of similar female Negro groups, had pleasing harmony and lead singers with strong voices.
- November 13, 2020 – The “Eagles”: A peaceful easy feeling.
- November 7, 2020 – The death of good old fashioned country music.
- November 5, 2020 – Murder on Music Row – Alan Jackson with George Strait.
- November 4, 2020 – Vic Willis Trio – Shenandoah.