I am a firm supporter of the police.
Which is not to say that I am not sometimes critical. By and large the articles listed below are self-explanatory as to the purview each supports. Enjoy. Thanks, Edward.
- September 9, 2020 – Decline in the competency of law enforcement agencies.
- September 6, 2020 – Those lies mouthed by criminals.
- July 14, 2020 – Watering down of law enforcement applicants.
- July 7, 2020 – The current mess of affirmative action
- June 27, 2020 – The hero shot the bastard
- June 19, 2020 – Police Bill of Rights
- June 16, 2020 – It is NOT the police who need reforming!
Many more articles about Law Enforcement can be found on my first site. Though that older site may display as “not secure” as it has “http” links in it from before browsers required all links be “https”, it is quite secure. My first site and those earlier articles about Law Enforcement can be found linked from this page!