About Heartbreak Hotel and other indiscretions…
I have heard of many failed relationships in marriages, engagements and even in close loving friendships PBS (platonic but strong.) I have been divorced for almost a decade and have found, met and emotionally connected in a strong and deeply emotionally intimate way with different women in that time span. These are women who are single, widowed, divorced and often who have had injustices, hurt and abuse imposed on them. Some of them have told me things so terrible that it has made me cry like a baby.
I have lost one a few weeks ago but in the hurt (yes there is hurt as deep and cutting as in many marital break ups) I will expand on the whole mess later. I AM NOT IDENTIFYING anyone except the aggrieved and as a man not wanting romance but desiring to interact respectfully with REAL women, I have learned at my age the reality that in any mix, women are not all equal.
It is true I have found one duplitious, controlling, malicious, vindictive, malignant, defamatory, evil and full of price that has and will seal her fate but I am not in her life anymore. I am starting with my current scenario with a new woman who came into my life at the extent of the hurt imposed on me, (I am not a victim) and her affection drove it all away. We are close and getting closer and we both know this is going to be a close, loyal, immensely affectionate loving friendship where respect is the order of the day and the mutual dedication of one to each the other will be intense and complete.
So let us move into the start of the whole scenario now and then revert to the beginning later where I found betrayal, duplicity, and sneakiness.
- June 1, 2023 – I just heard the all time most cruel betrayal and hurt of a woman I could never imagine in my wildest dreams.
- April 5, 2023 – How can I lose?
- March 29, 2023 – It is possible, and it will happen at some point in time.
- December 17, 2022 – Romance fraudster.
- November 21, 2022 – Is there an epidemic of stupid out there?
- November 20, 2022 – Something was wrong, and way off.
- Novembert 14, 2022 – I do not know where we go from here.
- November 14, 2022 – Fools who think they know better.
- November 11, 2022 – A close friend who turned on me.
- November 10, 2022 – A haphazard commentary.
- November 8, 2022 – There are those who masqueraded as friends!
- November 2, 2022 – A vexatious, malicious vile, person.
- November 2, 2022 – Devastated by betrayals!
- November 2, 2022 – Only one kind of love.